Our Kalamata olives are naturally cured to remove their bitterness. This is a process that can't be rushed and takes several weeks. We use absolutely no chemicals during the curing process - guaranteed!
Using a secret recipe passed down through the generations, our olives are then prepared using a combination of natural ingredients including Extra Virgin Olive Oil and wine vinegar.
Kalamata olives are only found on the Peloponnese peninsula in southern Greece. Growing under the Greek sun, Kalamata olives play an important part in the mediterranean diet. Not only do they taste great, bust also serve up a host of nutritional benefits.
- From our olive groves in the southern Peloponnese, each olive is hand selected one by one to ensure quality
- Prepared using a secret family recipe passed down through the generations
- Ingredients: Kalamata olives, white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil (EVOO),sea salt, water
- Direct from our groves to your home
- Naturally cured. No chemicals are ever used in the process
- Ideal as snack, an appetiser, in salads or paired with cheese, red wine, legumes, beans and pulses
- Kalamata Olives are a good source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and polyphenols which have anti-inflammatory properties
- WARNING: Seriosuly addictive!
3 x Kalamata Olives 360g Net Wt / 225g Drained Wt
Store in a cool dark place. Once opened, store in a refridgerator and consume within 3 weeks